This combo includes two kits (one Blaze and one Astro). So you can experience two planes' fun at the one plane's budget. By comparison, Blaze airplane flies faster than the Astro.
Ultra Z features three power system mode: prop pusher, twin 55mm EDF, or one 64mm EDF.
This kit version does not include any electronics.
- Wingspan: 31.9 in (810 mm)
- Length: 740 mm (29.1 inch)
- Wing Area: 233 in sq(15.0 dm sq)
- Flying Weight: 600 g (21.2 oz)
- 64mm EDF 4500KV Motor, 40A ESC
- 2208-2600KV Motor, 5 x 3 prop
- 2212-2200KV Motor, 6 x 5 prop; 2212-2500KV, 5 x 5 prop
- 2216-2400KV Motor, 6 x 5 prop
- 9g servos x 2pcs
- At least 4-CH TX/RX (delta-mix)
- 3S 2200mah LiPO
smooth and look good in the sky(Posted on October 12, 2014)
Order 2 in 1 kits. received well package and protect., no damage at all. In UltraBlaze Install 4800kv edf, 3s 2200mah, and its fast to me, quiet, smooth and looking very impress in low pass. Make sure you set ele. as instruction a little up inline per mark and you are good to fly like in the rail, highly recommend.HN
Not install Astro yet, but will use pusher prop. fot this one.