These Items Are Commonly Purchased Together:
LiFe (lithium iron phosphate) is a lithium-based battery technology that is more stable and safer than LiPO. A123 batteries are based on LiFe technology. LiFe packs can be charged very rapidly and be discharged all the way without damage. Their lower voltage make them suitable for receivers that use 6V receiver batteries. On the downside, LiFe packs have lower voltage and smaller capacity than LiPOs of the same weight.
- Lighter and smaller than NiCad and NiMH battery of the same capacity
- Lower voltage than a LiPO, can be used with 6V receivers without a voltage regulator.
- Includes two universal RX connectors, compatible with both Futaba and JR RX.
- More cycle life than LiPO, up to 1000 charge cycles.
- More stable and durable than a LiPO. LiFe rarely catch fire and would not be damaged in over-discharge.
- 1800mAh Capacity
- 2S - 6.6V - 5C Discharge
- Dimensions: 96mm X 16mm X 27mm(3.78in X 0.63in X 1.06in)
- Weight:104.5g (3.69oz)
- Comes with Align/E-Flite balancing taps (JST-XH)
- Two Universal Receiver Connector (compatible with both Futaba and JR receivers) installed
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Capacity Range||1300 - 2200mAh|