A very low-cost option for 26cc gasoline power.
Warranty service and repair work handled here in Illinois, USA.
Electronic ignition, muffler and standoffs are included with the engine.
- Displacement: 25.4cc
- Output: 2.35hp/1.75kw (16x8, 8300-8500rpm; 17x8 7600-8000rpm; 18x8 6900-7100rpm)
- Bore: 34mm
- Stroke: 28mm
- Carburetor: Walbor pump type/diaphragm
- Weight: 1,215g (including muffler and ignition system)
- 4.8-6V Electronic ignition
- Start mode: Electronic ignition system
- Fuel Mix: 32:1
- Mounting length without standoffs - 3-7/8"
- Mounting length with included standoffs to clear rear mounted carb - 6-5/8"
- Height of engine from centerline to top of cylinder - 3-3/4", to top of plug cap - 4-5/8"
- Width of muffler - 4-7/16"
- Engine to firewall mounting bolt pattern- 2-5/16" (H) x 3" (W) standoffs are tapped for 5mm hardware