These Items Are Commonly Purchased Together:
This Item: Hobbywing eZRun-25A-L Brushless ESC for 1/18 Car
Towerpro MG946R Metal Gear Digital Servo
Price for all: $44.98
- Output: Continuous current 25A, burst current 90A.
- Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3 cells LiPo.
- BEC Output: 6V/1.5A.
- Resistance: 0.005 Ohm.
- Motor Supported: Sensorless BrushlessMotor
- Suitable Brushless Motor:
With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2 cells Lipo: On-Road≥12T, Off-Road≥18T;
With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or3 cells Lipo: On-Road≥18T, Off-Road≥24T;
- Suitable Car:1/16, 1/18 on-road or off-road cars / trucks fornormal race or sportful race.
- Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 16mm(H).
- Weight:23g(Without wires)
- Compatible with all sonsorless brushless motor.
- Use top quality electronic componentsto enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- With 3 running modes: Racing mode (Forward),Forward/Backward mode and Rock Crawler mode.
- With 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- With9 start modes (Also called "Punch" ) from "Soft" to "Very aggressive" to suitable for different tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- With 8 steps of timing adjustment to get the best compatibilitywith various of motors.
- Easily program with only one button and compatible with pocket-sized program card.
- The ESC is USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated through an USB adapter on the Advanced LCD Program Box (Optional device).
|Input Voltage||2-4S LiPO|
|BEC||Built-in Linear BEC|
|ESC Series||Hobbywing eZRun|