You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Sbach 342 foamie is made of durable EPP foam. This plane features extensive carbon fiber reinforcements. The wing, fuselage, and tail all have carbon fiber strips pre-installed. Carbon fiber rods are included for additional reinforcements. Constructed of 5mm EPP sheet, this plane can handle light winds outdoors as well.This plane is an ARF and does not include any electronics.
- Wing span: 34.0 in (863 mm)
- Wing area: 294 sq in (19.0 sq dm)
- Length: 36.0 in (915 mm)
- Flying weight: 0.4-0.5 lb (190-230g)
- Construction: 5mm EPP, painted trim scheme.
- Brushless Motor: 2204/2205/2206 indoor outrunner motors
- ESC: 12A
- Propeller: 8047 or 7035 for 3S, 9047 for 2S.
- Battery(LiPO): 2S 500mAh
- Servo: 1 x 9g servo and 2 x 5g servo
- Radio: 4 Channels or more
- Great buy. Review by Butch
Value Overall Quality
- Best value for the price Review by Nicholaus
Quality Value Overall
You must have purchased this product through Value Hobby to submit a review.